Monday, February 27, 2012

3 Months.


3 months is the amount of time needed of regional work experience to be eligible to apply for a second year visa. 3 months is the amount of time Felix will be here for his internship. 3 months is the amount of time I lived in Ireland for last spring.

I was telling Elizabeth about Monkey Mia and not seeing any dolphins and not seeing any penguins on Penguin Island she was like well at the end of vintage we’ll take you to see the whales in Bremen Bay in May – if you decide to stay. And I was like do they expect me to stay that whole time? I was thinking maybe a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two and thought I’d continue WWOOFing somewhere else to gain another experience. But, on the one hand from this comment, I liked the trust they instilled in me, and reliability on a continued experience. On the other hand I counted in my head…February, March, April, May…ahhh! That seems so far away. I guess that counts for my 3 months regional work. It could be nice to have it all done at one place, all at once, with a better overall experience of the process rather than short and choppy. It’s a better understanding of the wine making process I’m looking for, after all.

 February. March. April. May.  I can do this. 

No comments: